Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Sunday, November 6, 2022

Square Be Thankful Always Fall Card


I love the new Fall stamps and paper that Rubbernecker Stamps is carrying this season. The sentiment is from a set that can be used not only for Thanksgiving but year-round and the Color Fuse Inks coordinate so nicely with this beautiful paper.

Listed below are the Rubbernecker Stamps products used to make my card, just click on the product to be taken to their online shop.
Click on the items below to go to the Rubbernecker Stamps online shop.

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: