Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Sunday, November 27, 2022

Most Wonderful Time of the Year!



    I just love this truck from Rubbernecker stamps! I die-cut a bunch from different colors of cardstock and went with a two-tone red truck for my winter card. I die-cut the grass and sponged green Color Fuse Inks on the white cardstock. The trees are die-cut from decorative paper and gold glitter paper.

I have so many plans for this truck, for Valentine's Day I'll be loading it with hearts, shamrocks for St. Patrick's Day, eggs or bunnies for Easter, flags and or firworks for the 4th of July... the possibilities are endless!!

Here are the Rubbernecker products that I used to make my card. Click on the image to go to the Rubbernecker Stamps online shop.

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: