Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Watercolor Winter Shaker Card

 

Today I have this Winter Shaker Card up on the Scrapbook Adhesives Blog showing how easy it is to make a shaker card using their foam adhesives. Be sure to stop by thieir blog to see all of the adhesives that they have available.

To make my card I ink blended blue and purple inks on watercolor paper then went over it with a wet brush to make it look like it was watercolored. Once this panel is dry, stamp the snowflake from with VeraMark Ink and emboss it with white embossing powder. A pinetree die was used to cut white glitter cardstock.


The E-Z Runner Grand was used to tape pine trees to the bottom of the watercolor panel, then the panel was taped to a blue card.


Now the 3D Foam Circle Frames make shaker card making easy!  After stamping the sentiment with VersaMark Ink in the center of the card and embossing with white embossing powder, one of the foam circles was placed on the card the the sentiment would be in the center.  


Two circle dies were used to cut a circle frame from white glitter cardstock that will cover the 3D Foam Circle.


Die-cut acetate using the larger die, then us the E-Z Runner Grand to tape the back of the circle frame and place it over the acetate. After placing shaker bits in the center of the 3D Foam Circle, put the circle frame on top of the foam.

Now go see all of the adhesives on the Scrapbook Adhesives Site.

Click on the product below to go to the Rubbernecker Stamps online shop.

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: