Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Saturday, October 1, 2022

Mini Slimline Foiled Merry Christmas


Today I have this card up on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog with a full picture tutorial on how to make this mini slimline card with Wendy Vecchi Chippies from Ranger Ink, Adhesive Sheets and Transfer Foil from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L, dies, stamps and decorative paper by Rubbernecker Stamps and cardstock from PrintWorks Specialty paper.

Materials Needed:

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Adhesive Sheets 4x6 Metallic Transfer Foil Sheets Celebrate Colors 3D Foam Circles White Mix

Home Hobby by 3L® Extreme Double-Sided Tape 1/8" 

Plus
Ranger Ink- Wendy Vecchi Statement Chippies
Rubbernecker Stamps- Dies, Stamps, Decorative Paper
PrintWorks Specialty Paper- Earth Tone Cardstock

 Click on the item to go to the Rubbernecker Stamps online shop.

Click on the items below to go to the Rubbernecker Stamps online shop.

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: