Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Saturday, October 15, 2022

Metal Christmas Gift Tags


Today I have these Christmas metal gift tags up on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog. I really like the rustic look of the tags and they can be used year after year.
Here's how they were made-

Place several strips of tape from the E-Z Runner Grand across the bottom portion of the metal tag. I found the tags at Hobby Lobby.


Place decorative paper from the Festive Farm House 6x6 Paper Pad from Rubbernecker Stamps, on the tape, turn the tag over and trim off the excess paper.  Place a strip of Extreme Double-Sided Tape 1/4" along the edge of the decorative paper and place a strip of decorative paper from the same pad on the adhesive strip.


Use the "Merry" from the Merry Word with Shadow Die to cut decorative paper and the shadow of the Merry from kraft cardstock.


Glue the two together using the Dual Tip Glue Pen.


Turn the piece over and place 3D Foam Squares Micro Black on the back. Set aside.


Die-cut snowflakes from white glitter paper and kraft paper, glue the glitter snowflakes on top of the kraft snowflakes with the Dual Tip Glue Pen and off set it so the kraft paper can be seen.


Glue the snowflakes to the metal portion of the tag and pop up the Merry on top of the snowflakes.  Stamp Christmas on white glitter paper, layer onto kraft paper, then glue down on the decorative paper diagonally.  Add a gold glitter enamel dot and you're done.




Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Extreme Double-Sided Tape 1/4"
E-Z Runner Grand 
3D Foam Squares Micro Black


Home Hobby by 3L® Dual Tip Glue PenPlus

Glitter Paper from PrintWorks Specialty Paper, can be purchased on Amazon. Not only stamp on it and ink blend on it, you can also run it through your printer.


Click on the items below to go to the Rubbernecker Stamps online shop.

 

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: