Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Saturday, October 15, 2022

Wagon Filled with Pumpkins!


This month I've been using the October Die Hard Club Set from The Stamps of Life and posting to my Stamp This, Facebook page and wanted to share all three creations here too.
I've had so much fun making projects that look so different from each other! This wagon will be fun to use year-round, just imagine the wagon filled with Christmas gifts, Valentine's Day hearts, shamrocks for Saint Patrick's Day, flowers for spring... the list goes on and on.

Here are the benefits of the monthly Die Hard Club-
  • Our Die Hard Club includes the monthly Stamp Club set and the Matching Die Set.
  • Stamp and Die sets are always brand new sets, never released before.
  • Bills automatically on the 1st of each month.
  • Ships automatically on the 1st of each month.
  • Die Hard Club members are eligible for a discounted price on the Card Kit Club.
  • Die Hard Club members receive a FREE Limited Edition GIFT 2-3 times a year
  • Die Hard Club members receive a 15% OFF discount on all website orders.
  • Die Hard Club members receive a yearly $15 Anniversary Gift Certificate.
  • Option to save an additional 5% if you subscribe yearly.

This is my first card and I have others that I'll be sharing using different colors so stay tuned. Take a look at the Club Set here !https://thestampsoflife.com/clubs/?pc=JAMIEM
To make my card, I die-cut the wagon from different colors of cardstock and pieced it together. The pumpkins are die-cut from decorative paper. If you aren't into coloring, this is the card for you!


I'm having so much fun using different colors for the wagon and pumpkins. Take a look at this Month's Club Kits here https://thestampsoflife.com/clubs/?pc=JAMIEM
I die-cut the images from blue and white cardstock along with white and gold glitter paper from PrintWorks Specialty Papers. The glitter papers are so smooth, you can stamp and ink blend on them!
Everything is stuck down and popped up using adhesives from Scrapbook Adhesives BY 3L.



Here is my 3rd project using the October Die Hard Club Kit from The Stamps of Life, you can see the kits here- https://thestampsoflife.com/clubs/?pc=JAMIEM
I made a little card using the wagon outline die, or it could be used as a gift tag!
The wagon was die-cut from white cardstock and inked with Rosey Posey and Peachy Keen Wendy Vecchi Make Art Archival Inks.
The pumpkins were die-cut from white cardstock and stamped with the same ink.
The card portion was made by using the wagon outline die and cutting two wagons from white cardstock.
A small portion of one of the wagons, was scored on the left side and glued underneath the other piece, making a card.
The intricate wagon die piece was glued to the top.


Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: