Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Thursday, September 29, 2022

2022 National Coffee Day Hop


Today starts National Coffee Day Blog Hop 2022! You'll want to play along, get inspired and win prizes!  

In honor of National Coffee Day, Rubbernecker is offering 20% off all coffee, tea and dessert items 9-29-2022 to 10-6-2022. Head on over to their Blog to get the link by clicking here.





 Here are the products I used, click on the image to go to the Rubbernecker shop.

Click on the items below to go to the Rubbernecker Stamps online shop.

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: