Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Mini Slimline Thank You Card.


Die-cut white cardstock using the largest die in the Mini Slimline Tab Scallop Die Set.
Use the Floral Embrace Set to stamp to create a flower bunch.  I used a stamping tool to help with placement plus I'm able to stamp in the same location several times just in case it doesn't stamp completely the first time.


Once my flower bunch is complete, masks from the Floral Embrace Mask Set were placed over the flowers and the Repeating Bricks Stencil was placed over this. Caramel and Cinnamon inks were used to stencil.


Next the panel was layered onto slightly larger brown panel and mounted on a goldenrod top folding card.


The Small Tags Die Set was used to cut brown and gold glitter cardstocks. 
The sentiment from the Floral Embrace Set was stamped on the brown piece with VersaMark Ink and embossed with White Embossing Powder.


The gold piece was cut in half and glued to each end.
This was then popped up and placed at the top of the card diagonally.



Click on the items below to go to the Rubbernecker Stamps online shop.

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: