Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Thursday, September 1, 2022

Gift Card Holder Thank You Card


Today I have this card up on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog!

The bag was die-cut from glossy cardstock that had Rosey Posey and Peachy Keen Archival Inks applied to it.  A dot stencil was then laid on top and Rosey Posey Ink was added.  The flower was stamped with black ink on watercolor paper and watercolored with watercolor pencils.


Premium Double-Sided Tape was put on the flaps of the bag that will be folded under and stuck to a card.  The flower and the leaves were popped up on the back using 3D Foam Circles.


Once the flaps are folded under, mount the bag to a panel of decorative paper. Hearts from the E-Z Runner Hearts were placed on the right side of the bag and crystal glitter was rubbed on top.


Then add a gift card and stamp the sentiment below in Rosey Posey ink.



Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.






 

No comments: