Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, March 14, 2022

Butterfly Wishes


Hi, I hope that everyone is having a good start to the week! I have a Best Wishes card made with some new release products from Stampendous,  Wings Perfectly Clear Set and the Vertical Wishes Rubber Stamp.  

This was an easy card to make, both butterflies were stamped on white cardstock with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink, colored with Prisma Pencils and cut out. The sentiment strips are from the Vertical Wishes Rubber Stamp, which I love because it's a bunch of words in boxes that you can use as a pretty background for a card or tag or you can cut them apart and use them individually which is what I did. I also stamped the Vertical Wishes Rubber Stamp with black ink but I also stamp and emboss it with pretty colors to match my projects.


The green circle under the top butterfly was rubbed with VersaMark Ink, sprinkled with Spring Sparkle Lime Embossing Powder and then heat embossed.  You can't tell from the picture but it's so pretty and sparkly in person!  The polka dot background is a decorative paper called Dots n Stripes from Dress Your Craft. It was die-cut with a rectangle die layered onto a slightly larger white panel then attached to a purple card.

And to make sure that everything stays stuck down, I used the E-Z Runner Squares for everything that is flat and 3D Foam Squares to keep the wings up, adhesives are from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.

Be sure to share what you're making with Stampendous products on their Stampendous! Fans Facebook page, we'd love to see what you're making!

Let's connect!

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous


No comments: