Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, March 7, 2022

Beeyond Grateful


I just love this sweet Bee Kind Perfectly Clear Set from Stampendous, the bee is beautiful and the sentiments in the set are words to live by!

To make my card- 
  1. Stamp the bee on white cardstock with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink and color it with Prisma Colored Pencils.
  2. The dripping honey was also stamped on white cardstock, then sponged with yellow ink, cut out and glued to the top of the bee panel.
  3. Layer this onto a slightly larger black cardstock panel and set aside.
  4. Stamp the sentiments on white cardstock strips with black ink, outline the word "Bee" with a yellow pencil and glue the pieces to the card as shown.
  5. Glue decorative paper to a yellow card and mount the bee image.

PrintWorks- Yellow & Black Cardstock
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L- Adhesives


Here's all that comes in the Bee Kind Perfectly Clear Set.

Let's connect!

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous




 

No comments: