Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Cute Cow Thank You


 Today I'm making thank you cards and I picked this Cowlik Bouquet stamp from Stampendous to use.  When we bought our first house it was across the street from a field of dairy cows, and this reminds me of that and the fun years that we had there.

This stamp was quick to color, I left the cow white except for her collar and horns and just had to color the flowers.  It was then layered onto decorative papers and mounted to a card.  Adhesives from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L were used to stick down and pop things up. A few Liquid Pearls dots were added around the image in Cornflower Blue.

Let's connect!

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous

No comments: