Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, October 1, 2021

A Sparkly BOO To You



Happy October 1st!  To start off October with a Halloween card that's a little sparkly and a little spooky up on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog today.  Head on over to check out how my card was made and what adhesives were used.

Dies, Stencil, Inks- Rubbernecker Stamps
Black Glitter- Stampendous
Cardstock  & Glitter Paper- PrintWorks


Rubbernecker Products Used
 
Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: