Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Sunday, October 24, 2021

Enjoy Today



 Hi, I hope you're enjoying your day just like this cute little mouse is floating down the river.  The stamp is Stream Float from Stampendous.  

Sometimes House-Mouse Designs stamps might look a little intimidating to color, but I have a hack for you.  

I colored the mouse and flower with Prisma Colored Pencils and the hack comes in for the background.  I used decorative chalks (Jane Davenport) to color the grass by using a flat paintbrush and green chalk, I then shade some of the grass blades with pencils.  I did the same for the water using blue chalk the using a darker blue pencil to do the shading, this saves a ton of time.

The background watercolor paper is from a decorative paper pack that I picked up at Hobby Lobby, it looks like it was handmade!

Let's connect!


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous

No comments: