Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, October 15, 2021

Winter Wishes Christmas Tag



Hi, today I have a Christmas gift tag that's not just a tag but also part of the gift since it's reusable! Head on over to the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog to find out just how easy this is to make and what adhesives to use.



Rubbernecker Stamps- Die used for the frames (click on graphic below).
Wendy Vecchi- Holly from Warm Wishes Stamp, Die and Stencil Set.

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: