Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Thursday, July 1, 2021

Slimline Birthday Shaker Card


Today I'm up on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog with this Slimline Birthday card.  I always like to have birthday cards on hand and to have a lot to choose from.  I thought I would go big and bold with a shaker Birthday card to start off this first day of July.

Be sure to go to the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog to see the full tutorial and to see what adhesives are best to use.

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: