Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Saturday, July 31, 2021

A Snowman Greeting



Here is a super easy card, it's all one stamp!  It's called Slim Snow People and it's from Stampendous. It was colored with Prisma Colored Pencils and Sparkle Puff Embossing Powder was used for the snow.  It looks like a lot to color but all that needs coloring are the hats, scarves, gloves, cheeks and nose.  This is something easy to color while watching T.V.

Products
Stampendous
Mixed Media White Paper

Plus
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L- 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner Grand
PrintWorks- Blue Cardstock
Prisma Colored Pencils
Let's connect!


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous





 

No comments: