Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Sunday, July 25, 2021

Poinsettia Frame



Hi my crafty friends, have you seen the new Stampendous stamps that were released this month?  They have everything you'll need to make your Christmas cards.  I used the Christmas Frame Clear Set and paired it with the POP Frame Die Set. Stampendous has a whole line of stamps that work with this die set. Prisma Pencils were used to color the images.

                                                  



Supplies

Stampendous
SSC1404 Christmas Frame PCS
DCP1020 POP Frame Die Set
Mixed Media White Paper 
Onyx Black VesaFine Ink

PlusPen
Prisma Colored Pencils
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L- Dual Tip Glue, 3D Foam Circles, 
PrintWorks- Red Cardstock
Decorative Paper

Let's connect!


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous


No comments: