Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Sunday, August 1, 2021

Floating Strips Card



Wow, can you believe that today is the first day of August?! To kick off the start of a new month, I have this card up on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog, with this "floating strips" Feel Better card. Be sure to stop by to see the full tutorial on how to make this card and what adhesives work best to stick down, pop up, and to add foil!

Have a creative day!



The items below were used from Rubbernecker Stamps.

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: