Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Boat Docking


Hi, my crafty friends today's card uses the beautiful scenic Boat Docking stamp from Stampendous, how I wish I could be on that dock enjoying the water!

Here's how my card was made-

  • Stamp Boat Docking on white cardstock with black ink and color with colored pencils.
  • Layer onto a larger black and red panels set aside.
  • Glue the decorative paper onto a larger white panel and tie white and brown twine around the bottom before gluing to a red card.
  • Mount Nautical Anchor on the card with foam squares.
  • Stamp sentiment from the Ocean Wisdom Perfectly Clear Set on white cardstock with black ink and cut out using the Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set.


Click on the product to go to the Stampendous site.

         


Stampendous
P351 Boat Docking
SSC1246 Ocean Wisdom Perfectly Clear Set
DCP1005 Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
STF082 Onyx Black VersaFine Ink

Plus
3D Foam Squares- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Zip Dry Glue- Beacon Adhesives
Prisma Color Pencils
Cardstock- Red, Black
Decorative Paper

Have a creative day and follow me on 

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous

No comments: