Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, June 8, 2020

Let's Do This Together



Hi my friends, Stampendous just released and absolutely adorable House-Mouse Designs set called Masked Mice Perfectly Clear Stamp Set.  It has mice being responsible and wearing masks, how cute is that!!?  It also comes with a bunch of mouse sayings about our current situation, not only is this a great set for what we are going through but it really is a piece of history that will be talked about for years to come.


I added a bottle of hand sanitizer to the bottom of my card and that comes from another new set, Survived 2020 Perfectly Clear Set it's a very funny set and oh so true, I'll be sharing cards made with this soon.



Have a creative day and follow me on 

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous








3 comments:

Bunny said...

Oh my gosh, this is so cute. I love this new set. You did a great job coloring it as usual. [Bunny]

Jamie Martin said...

Thank you so Bunny 😃

Lisa said...

So adorable!! Love this!