Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Bon Bon Birthday


Oh I just can't get enough of these House-Mouse Design stamps from Stampendous, they're the cutest!!  If you haven't seen all that Stampendous carries you'll want to check it out, they even have clear sets. 

Here's how my card was made-

  • Stamp Bon Bon Birthday on white cardstock with black ink, color with colored pencils and shade the edges with Scatter Straw Ink.
  • Layer onto a larger black panel and set aside.
  • Glue a strip of decorative paper onto a blue card and glue Bon Bon Birthday to this.
  • Stamp sentiment from Friend Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamp Set on white cardstock with black ink and cut out using the Fitted Frame B Die Set.
  • Pop up using foams squares.
  • Randomly apply orange Nuvo Crystal Drops.


Stampendous
MP120 Bon Bon Birthday
SSCM5003 Friend Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamp Set
DCP1006 Fitted Frames B Die Set
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
STF082 VersaFine Ink- Onyx Black

Plus
Prisma Colored Pencils
Nuvo Crystal Drops- Orange
3D Foam Squares- Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L
Zip Dry Glue- Beacon Adhesives
Paper- Blue Cardstock, Decorative Paper
Distress Inks- Scattered Straw

Have a creative day and follow me on 

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous




No comments: