Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, June 22, 2020

Sunflower Perch Shaker


What better way to start off a Monday than with a shaker card, I used this new Sunflower Perch from Stampendous.  The pretty scenic background scene looks so nice framed by the shaker, it's a real focal point.

Here's how I made my card-
  • Stamp Sunflower Perch with black ink on white cardstock and color with Prisma colored pencils.
  • Die-cut a blue frame using a rectangle die.
  • Use the Fitted Frames B Die Set and cut a panel from yellow cardstock and stamp a background using the Grunge Script Set and Butterscotch ink. Glue this to a top folding blue card.
  • Glue acetate to the underside of the rectangle frame, apply foam tape around all edges.  Sprinkle shaker bits in the center of the Sunflower Perch panel and place the frame over this.
  • Tie ribbon around the card and glue the shaker panel to the card.

                


Stampendous Products
P352 Sunflower Perch
CRS5109 Cling Grunge Script Stamp Set With Template
DCP1006 Fitted Frames B Die Set

Have a creative day and follow me on 

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous







1 comment:

StampendousGraphics said...

This is so beautiful, Jamie!! Just love this card and the pretty shaker you made out of it. Aren't they fun? We've found ourselves looking for concentric shapes in all of our die sets to add some shake, rattle, and roll to our projects! Thanks so much for always sharing your beautiful work with our projects!