Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Band of Mice Embrace Today


Embrace today, is something we all should do and make each day the best we can.  That's exactly what this Band of Mice is doing while playing their little miniature instruments.  
The Band of Mice is a House-Mouse Designs stamp from Stampendous and the sentiment is from the Smile Sentiments Perfectly Clear Stamp Set.

Here's how my card was made-
  • Stamp Band of Mice on white cardstock with black ink and color with colored pencils.
  • Shadow around the image with green decorative chalk and layer the image onto a larger black panel then set aside.


  • Glue decorative papers onto a white card and apply gold washi tape to cover the seam.
  • Pop up the Band of Mice on the card using foam squares.
  • Stamp sentiment from the Smile Sentiments Perfectly Clear Stamp Set on a strip of white cardstock with black ink. Glue to the bottom of the card.

Click on the product below to go to the Stampendous site.


               
Products
Stampendous
P121 Band of Mice
SSC1316 Smile Sentiments Perfectly Clear Stamp Set
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
STF082 VersaFine Onyx Black Ink

Plus
Prisma Colored Pencils
3D Foam Squares- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Zip Dry Glue- Beacon Adhesives
Decorative Chalk- Green
Washi Tape
Black Cardstock
Decorative Paper- The Paper Studio
Nuvo Crystal Drops- Copper

Have a creative day and follow me on 

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous




1 comment:

Bunny said...

I love this. I just know they're all playing country music. What a great new stamp. [Bunny]