Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Butterfly Flowers


It's never too early to start making cards for Spring.   For today's card I used the Cling Spring Garden stamp from Stampendous.  The background and butterfly is one large stamp and the butterfly stamp separates out of the background stamp for extra versatility.  This 6" x 6" cling rubber stamp is a whole collage piece on its own.  Use a small portion of it for the background on cards, like I did here or use the whole thing for home decor projects and scrapbook pages.
  • To make my card I stamped the background image (without the butterfly) on a watercolor panel using VersaMark Ink and embossed with White Embossing Powder.  Distress ink in Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry and Wilted Violet were sponged across the panel.
  • The butterfly was stamped on watercolor paper with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink, embossed with Clear Embossing Powder and colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens.  The body was glued to the background panel and the wings were curved to stay up.


  • The sentiment was stamped on black cardstock with VersaMark Ink, embossed with White Embossing Powder and glued to the background panel.
  • This was then glued to a larger black panel then glued to a purple card.
  • Sequins were randomly glued to the background.



Have a creative day and follow me on 

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous

1 comment:

Stampendous said...

Absolutely love this project! Really shows this great stamp off to good advantage! Thank you so much for sharing with our stamps, Jamie!!