Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, January 3, 2020

Watercolor Wish


Hi there!  Today I have my first post of 2020 for Stampendous, its a card using the cute new  House-Mouse Design Watercolor Wish stamp.  Now is a good time to build up your birthday card stash for the year!  Don't you think these would be cute in a bunch of different colors?


Here's how my card was made;
1.  Stamp Watercolor Wish with black ink and color with Prisma Colored Pencils.  Shadow around the top of the image with green chalk and the bottom with brown chalk using a flat brush.
2.  Cut out the image and black cardstock using Fitted Frames B Die-Cut Set.
3.  Glue decorative paper to a slightly larger white panel, wrap with ribbon and glute to a purple card.
4.  Adhere the framed image to the center of the card and glue a bow to the side of the image.

Supplies
Stampendous
Onyx Black VersaFine Ink

Plus
Adhesive- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Prisma Colored Pencils
Decorative Paper- The Paper Studio
Decorative Chalk- Green and Brown

   

Have a creative day and follow me on 

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous

2 comments:

Bunny said...

Beautiful job on this new stamp. It's colored so lovely. [Bunny]

StampendousGraphics said...

This is so beautiful, Jamie!! Thanks for sharing. Just love it!!