Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Hello Sunshine


Hello Sunshine, sunshine is something we're not having here in Oklahoma today.  It's gloomy and has been raining all day, a perfect day to stay in and craft!  Today's card is one I made for the Stampendous January 2020 catalog, it uses the Sunflower Hello Cling Stamp Set and several die-cut sets.

Here's how my card was made;

  • The sunflower was colored with Prisma Colored Pencils and cut out.  
  • The background was sponged with yellow and orange Distress Inks then layered onto a kraft colored panel before being mounted to a green card.  
  • The sentiment was stamped with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  
  • This was then cut out using the Fitted Frames B Die-Cut Set, the sentiment fits perfectly inside the frame.  This was layered onto a larger green frame.
  • The circle was die-cut using the Build A Wreath Die Set and kraft colored paper.
  • All pieces were glued down as shown and some Pumpkin Spice Sparkle Blends for a touch of bling.



    

Have a creative day and follow me on 

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous

1 comment:

Bunny said...

I do love a sunflower. They are so pretty and so is your card. [Bunny]