Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, January 27, 2020

Let's Celebrate!


Hi my friends, I hope you all are having a good start to your week!  I'm starting my week of with this card using the Balloon Buddies House-Mouse Design stamp from Stampendous.  These big balloons are fun and easy to color with colored pencils, I think I'll make a few of these in different colors.
Did you know that you can share your projects made with Stampendous stamps on their Stampendous! Fans, Facebook page?  We'd LOVE to see them!!

Here's how my card was made-

  • Stamp Balloon Buddies with black ink on a white cardstock panel and color with Prisma Colored Pencils.
  • Shade around the image with blue decorative chalk using a flat brush.
  • Sprinkle Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel on the bottom of the panel and heat emboss from underneath so the embossing enamel doesn't blow off.
  • Layer this onto a slightly larger black panel then glue to a pink decorative paper panel and mount to a white card.
  • Stamp sentiment onto black paper with VeraMark Ink, emboss with White Embossing Powder and cut out.
  • Glue the sentiment to the upper right portion of the card and add blue Enamel Dots as shown.
  


Have a creative day and follow me on 

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous

1 comment:

Bunny said...

Lovely coloring. This is such a cute image with the little House Mouse covering the ears for the big pops that are soon to come. [Bunny]