Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, April 15, 2019

The Stamps of Life


Today is my last day Guest Designing for The Stamps of Life featuring their March Card Kit.  I've had so much fun using all of the goodies that were packed in the really CUTE box that it was shipped in!

And a reminder of all that comes in this Kit.

I wanted to share the cards that I made with this March Card Kit in one post.  I'll show the cards below with a link to the Blog post.  Hope you have enjoyed seeing all of these Birthday Celebration cards I've made!
Blog Post click HERE

Blog Post click HERE

Blog Post click HERE

Blog Post click HERE

Blog post click HERE


The April Card Kit is available now and you can see it HERE!
Here's how the monthly Card Kits work

New Card Kit (retail value over $50) automatically sent each month, charged on the 15th and shipped the next business day.
$39.98 per month / $34.88 per month for current Stamp or Die Hard Club Members
FREE shipping in the USA on your club shipments
FREE stamp set from The Stamps of Life as a welcome gift!
Yearly $25 Gift Certificate on your anniversary
15% Off every purchase (excludes Big Shots and classes)
24 hour Early Access to LIMITED EDITION products
Minimum 3 month commitment
Card Kits include various supplies to create 12+ cards, including an exclusive stamp set, die set, paper pad, embellishments, storage folder, envelopes and more. Also includes an idea post card, a video on our site, and an idea gallery.

Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.
















No comments: