Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, April 5, 2019

Present Card- The Stamps of Life


Have you gotten your March Card Kit from The Stamps of Life?  You still have time and it's packed full of fun products to make a bunch of birthday cards.  The only extra things I had to supply was ink, embossing powder and glue.

Here's everything you get!

Click to view full size image

Even though you will eventually run out of paper, ribbon and other goodies, you will always have the stamps and dies.  So I thought I would show you one idea of a card you could make after you run out of the paper.


To make my card I stamped all of the sentiments from the stamp set with VersaMark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder.  I then sponged the panel with Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry Distress Inks. 

To make the card look like a gift, the corners with ribbon and added a bow on the card just above the yellow banner sentiment that was stamped with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  The panel was glued to a white card and bling was added.

Here's how the monthly Card Kits work

New Card Kit (retail value over $50) automatically sent each month, charged on the 15th and shipped the next business day.
$39.98 per month / $34.88 per month for current Stamp or Die Hard Club Members
FREE shipping in the USA on your club shipments
FREE stamp set from The Stamps of Life as a welcome gift!
Yearly $25 Gift Certificate on your anniversary
15% Off every purchase (excludes Big Shots and classes)
24 hour Early Access to LIMITED EDITION products
Minimum 3 month commitment
Card Kits include various supplies to create 12+ cards, including an exclusive stamp set, die set, paper pad, embellishments, storage folder, envelopes and more. Also includes an idea post card, a video on our site, and an idea gallery.

Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.



No comments: