Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, April 22, 2019

Humming Bird Vine Shaker Card


Doesn't this shaker card just look like Spring!  The new Hummingbird Vine Set from Stampendous goes so well with the WindowRama Die-Cut Set I just had to use them together. **Here's a little secret when making shaker cards, rub the inside of the acetate with a new dryer sheet, this helps prevent the shaker bits from sticking to the acetate.

1.  Stamp hummingbird and flower from the Hummingbird Vine Set in black, color with colored pencils and die cut using the matching Hummingbird Vine Die Set.
2.  Make a shaker card using the WindowRama Die Set and fill it with Frantage Glass Glitter, in Champagne.
3.  Glue the hummingbird to the front top left of the shaker.
Stamp the sentiment on blue paper with black ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.  4.  Glue to the bottom right of the card.

Click on the product to go to the Stampendous website

     

Crossover II Die Cutting System
Rubbernecker Stamps

Supplies
Stampendous
DCP1012 WindowRama Die Set
QS5020 Hummingbird Vine Cling Set
QD5020 Hummingbird Vine Die Set
MPW811 Mixed Media White Cardstock
VersaFine- Onyx Black Ink
Crushed Glitter Glass

Plus
My Colors Cardstock- My Mind's Eye
Prisma Colored Pencils
Foam Tape Roll

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.

1 comment:

Bunny said...

Beautiful shaker card. Love the hummingbird. [Bunny]