Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Saturday, April 13, 2019

You Deserve a Happy Birthday- The Stamps Of Life


Hope you all are having a good weekend!  It's raining here so I'm crafting away but really isn't any day is a good day to craft?!  This card was made with only one stamp, all of the beautiful papers are from the 6 x 6 paper pad that's in The Stamps of Life, March Card Kit, as is everything on this card.  You hear people talk about a 5 minute card, well this really is!


Look at this, here's everything you get in the Kit and it's such a great deal!

Click to view full size image

Here's how the monthly Card Kits work

New Card Kit (retail value over $50) automatically sent each month, charged on the 15th and shipped the next business day.
$39.98 per month / $34.88 per month for current Stamp or Die Hard Club Members
FREE shipping in the USA on your club shipments
FREE stamp set from The Stamps of Life as a welcome gift!
Yearly $25 Gift Certificate on your anniversary
15% Off every purchase (excludes Big Shots and classes)
24 hour Early Access to LIMITED EDITION products
Minimum 3 month commitment
Card Kits include various supplies to create 12+ cards, including an exclusive stamp set, die set, paper pad, embellishments, storage folder, envelopes and more. Also includes an idea post card, a video on our site, and an idea gallery.

Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.




No comments: