Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, February 25, 2019

Popcorn Birthday



Stampendous has a large line of House-Mouse Design stamps doing the cutest things, I want to party with them!

Here's how my card was made;
1.  Stamp Popcorn Birthday on white cardstock with black in and color with colored pencils.
2.  Use decorative chalk and a flat brush to brush blue chalk around the images.
3.  Layer onto a larger green panel, decorative paper and glue to a pink card.
4.  Stamp letters from the Funky Alphabet Perfectly Clear Set on green cardstock circles with black ink and pop up with foam squares.
5.  Use a glue pen to add Crystal Micro Glitter to the card.

Supplies
Stampendous
HMR125 Popcorn Birthday
SSC1275 Funky Alphabet Perfectly Clear Set
STF082 Onyx Black VersaFine Ink
MG01 Crystal Glitter

Plus
My Colors Cardstock- My Minds Eye
Decorative Paper- My Favorite Things
3D Foam Squares- Scrapbook Adhesives
Zip Dry Glue-Beacon Adhesives
Quickie Glue Pen-Sakura
Prisma Colored Pencils
Decorative Chalk
Circle Die- We R Memory Keepers

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.



2 comments:

Bunny said...

I love this cute new HM stamp. They are having fun popping their corn. A yummy looking card for sure. [Bunny]``

grace said...

Lovely blog. Thanks for sharing with us.This is so useful.