Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

My Friend


I'm loving this Hellebore flower from Stampendous, what I love is that it takes up the whole card so you don't have to worry about filling up the extra space.  I just added leaves and a sentiment and done!

Here's how my card was made;
1.  Stamp Hellebore on watercolor paper with black ink, emboss with Clear Embossing Powder, color with Zigs and cut out.
2.  Splatter drops of pink ink on a yellow card and pop up Hellebore with foam tape.
3.  Die cut leaves using the Build A Wreath Die Set and glue underneath the Hellebore.
4.  Stamp words from the Greetings Galore Perfectly Clear Set onto white strips of cardstock with black ink and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder.  Layer onto black and glue to card as shown.

Supplies
Stampendous
W207 Hellebore
SSC1281Greetings Galore Perfectly Clear Set
DCP1007 Build A Wreath Die Set
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
STF082 Onyx Black VersFine Ink

Plus
My Colors Cardstock
Watercolor Paper- Strathmore
Zip Dry Glue- Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares- Scrapbook Adhesives
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens
Distress Ink- Picked Raspberry


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.






1 comment:

Bunny said...

I like when you can fill up the card easily too. Very pretty card. [Bunny]