Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, February 4, 2019

Friends Are Like Flowers


Just a couple more months and we'll see pretty flowers like this bloom, Stampendous really knows how to get me in the mood for Spring!  

Here's how my card was made;
1.  Stamp Single Iris on white cardstock, color with colored pencils and cut out.
2.  Stamp Friends Add color on a white cardstock square with black ink and emboss with 3.  3.  Clear Embossing Powder.  Layer onto black and purple panels.
4.  Glue stamped pieces onto a watercolor panel that has been watercolored with yellow inks and layered onto a black panel.
5.  Wrap with twine and glue to a purple card.

Supplies
Stampendous
P327 Single Iris
F245 Friends Add Color
STF082 Onyx Black VersFine Ink

Plus
My Colors Cardstock- My Minds Eye
Zip Dry Glue- Beacon Adhesives
Prisma Colored Pencils
Black and White Twine- Recollections


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.






No comments: