Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, February 18, 2019

This Body...


This is what I feel like when I do yoga haha!  I think I'll send this to some friends who feel the same way, let them know they're not alone...the struggle is real.

Here's how my card was made with Stampendous stamps and dies;
1.  Die cut background scene using the Meadow Edgers Die Set from green and white cardstock.
2.  Stamp the green grass on the light green cardstock.  glue to a light blue panel and glue to a kraft colored card.
3.  Stamp Yoga Giraffe on white cardstock with black ink, color with colored pencils and cut out.
4.  Stamp This Body on white cardstock with black ink and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder.
5.  Die cut the sentiment with a circle die and layer onto a larger kraft color circle.  Glue this to the card and pop up Yoga Giraffe with foam squares.



Click on picture to go to link
     

Supplies
Stampendous
Q242 Yoga Giraffe
SSC1292 Meadows Edge Perfectly Clear Stamps
DCP1013 Meadow Edgers Die Set
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
STF082 Onyx Black VersFine Ink

Plus
My Colors Cardstock- My Minds Eye
Zip Dry Glue- Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares- Scrapbook Adhesives
Prisma Colored Pencils
Mowed Lawn- Distress Ink


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.


1 comment:

Bunny said...

Oh my gosh my body would look like that if I tried yoga. But, I do need it. This is really cute. [Bunny]`