It's Sneak Peek week for the new Stampendous July Catalog and each of the Design Team Members will be sharing a card they made for the catalog. The card I have is one using the Peppermint Sled stamp and a sentiment from the Snowman Accessories Pieces.
Here's how it was made;
- Stamp Peppermint Sled on white cardstock with black ink and color with pencils.
- Sprinkle Shabby White Embossing Powder below the sled and heat from underneath so the powder doesn't blow off. Glue to a larger red panel and set aside.
- Stamp a white panel with Cling Winter Blizzard using VersaMark Ink and emboss with Sparkle Puff Embossing Powder. Layer onto a red card.
- Glue Peppermint Sled diagonally onto this.
- Stamp sentiment from the Snowman Accessories Pieces Perfectly Clear Set on a strip of white cardstock with black ink and emboss with clear.
- Layer sentiment strip onto decorative paper and glue to the top of the white panel.
- Randomly apply Autumn Red Nuvo Crystal Drops around the sentiment.
HMP99 Peppermint Sled
SSC1293 Snowman Accessories Pieces
6CR009 Cling Winter Blizzard
EP525 Sparkle Puff Embossing Powder
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
FREG027 Shabby White Embossing Enamel
STF082 Onyx Black VersaFine Ink
VM001 VersaMark Ink
Zip Dry Glue- Beacon Adhesives
Prisma Colored Pencils
Cardstock- White, Red
Decorative Paper- The Paper Studio
Follow Stamp This
Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.