Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Bubble Popper


With the Stampendous July catalog coming out soon, I'm finishing up sharing the cards I had made for the April catalog.  This one uses the super cute Bubble Popper House-Mouse stamp.

Here's how it was made;
  1. Stamp Bubble Popper on white cardstock with black ink and color with pencils and layer onto grey, pink and white papers.
  2. Stamp sentiment from Greeting Galore with VersaMark Ink on a strip of gray paper, emboss with white embossing powder and set aside.
  3. Place the Diamond Grid Metal Stencil on white cardstock and sponge with London Fog Ink and die cut with a circle die.
  4. Glue die cut circle onto a pink panel and glue to a gray card.
  5. Pop up Bubble Popper with foam squares diagonally on the circle.
  6. Glue sentiment underneath the circle on the right side.



Stampendous

Plus
London Fog Memento Ink
Onyx Black VersaFine Ink
VersaMark Ink
3D Foam Squares Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Prisma Colored Pencils
Circle Stitched Die
Cardstock- white, pink, gray


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.



No comments: