Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Thank You


Hi my stamping friends, today I'm up on the Rubbernecker Blog with this Thank You card.  I used several different techniques on this one with several new stamps from Rubbernecker Stamps.  Here's how it was made;

1. The Thistle was stamped on a white cardstock frame that was die cut using the new  Square Combo Die, with black ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.

2.  Yellow and orange Distress Inks were sponged over the Thistle and glued to a larger black panel. Set aside.
3.  The butterfly was die cut using the  2 Part Butterfly #3 Die.

4.  Double sided sticker paper was layered onto a square piece of cardstock then cut out.
5.  Next is to add gold leafing by peeling off the top carrier of the double-sided sticker paper, then rubbing the sticky side with the gold leaf.  You then need to burnish it with texture sponge to remove all extra pieces of gold leaf flakes. Bend wings and add rhinestones on the body. Set aside.
6.  Stamp the Wood Fence Background on a goldenrod panel with Tea Dye Distress Ink, tie with gold cord and glue to a black card.
7.  Glue the Thistle panel and the butterfly to the card.
8.  Stamp sentiment from the Best Friends Etc set on a strip of white cardstock with black ink and emboss with clear embossing powder. Pop up on top of the Thistle panel and add a rhinestone.




Follow Stamp This
Twitter

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Rubbernecker Stamps.

No comments: