Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Sanity, Is It You?



Happy New Year!!  Rubbernecker Stamps is starting the new year with Challenge #24, Leave It To The Birds.  Add your card to the challenge HERE and you may be the winner of one of two prizes!!

For my card I used, 
1.  Be Yourself and colored with Prisma pencils.  
2.  It was then die cut using Nested Circle Stitched Die Cut Set .  
3.  The clouds were made using the Picasso Tool from Stampendous and layered onto a larger glitter paper circle.
4.  The sentiment Sanity
Sanity was stamped with black ink and layered onto glitter paper.
5.  The stamped pieces were layered onto a card as shown and purple Nuvo Crystal Drops were randomly added.


You can follow me, Stamp This on



Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products!  Today I'm sharing some fun new products sent to me from Rubbernecker Stamps.

No comments: