1. Place a smaller piece of white paper on a larger white panel and stamp Mirror Mirror from Stampendous over both pieces with black Versamark ink. Remove the smaller piece.
2. Once the ink is dry stipple or sponge the smaller panel with peach, butterscotch and orange Adirondack inks and black Versafine.
3. Color the frame purple and orange and apply green Sparkler stickers over the purple then attach to purple paper using EZ-Runner by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.
4. Stipple or sponge the green panel with shabby shutters Adirondack ink and black Versafine. Attach to a black panel then onto an orange card using E-Z Runner by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.
5. Now for the glittery part! Apply E-Z Dots to the edges of black tulle and sprinkle on Orange and Purple Micro Glitters by Stampendous. Oh this is sooo pretty in person!
6. Fan fold the tulle and attach to the back of the purple panel with your E-Z Runner then pop up the panel on your card using 3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.
7. The cat from the Halloween Charms set was stamped on light green paper with black ink, punched out and sponged with shabby shutter Distress Ink and black Versafine. It was then popped up using 3D Foam Squares.
Now go comment so you will be registered to win!!!