Welcome back to the July.. month to DIE for! Yep. All of this month, the Dream Team has been featuring our newest toys...our DIES! You'd be surprised at how many we have, and what fun things you can do with them...especially when used in conjunction with many of their stencil counterparts. They are such a simple way to create an effective card.
On July 3rd I shared a gift bag using the Owl Buddy stencil and said to "keep all of the extra pieces" and I used them for this card. You can see the bag HERE.
Here is how my card was made:
1. Take the "negative" portion of the die cut paper, glue it to a kraft colored panel and place the extra pieces from the last project in as if you were doing a puzzle and glue with Beacon Adhesives 3 in 1 Glue.
2. Take a cream colored skeleton leaf, rub it with VersaMark ink and emboss with Jeweled Gold embossing powder from Stampendous. Glue underneath the owl piece and layer onto decorative paper.
3. Place a Dreamweaver Stencils Fiberglass Screen on a kraft colored card and stipple with Tea Dye Distress ink. Remove the fiberglass screen and clean (I used a baby wipe.)
4. Die cut Leafless Tree from green paper and glue to the card and mount owl piece.
5. Stencil "hello" from the LG704 Birthday Words stencil onto a small tag with Raisin Adirondack ink and sponge with Antique Linen and Tea Dye Distress inks. Tie with gold raffia and pop up on card with 3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.
I'm sure that our "A" team is just DIE-ing to show you their creations, as well as our Guest Designers for the month of July...
Terri Sproul (GD)
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram- stampthis