Welcome to July...the month to DIE for! Yep. All of this month, the Dream Team is featuring our newest toys...our DIES! You'd be surprised at how many we have, and what fun things you can do with them...especially when used in conjunction with many of their stencil counterparts. They are such a simple way to create an effective card.
Here's mine for this week:
1. Fold brown decorative paper in half, place the LL3039 Owl Buddy die on the folded piece with the fold at the top. Make sure a small portion of the die is above the fold so when it is die cut you will have an owl shaped card.
2. Stencil the Owl Buddy onto the center of the of the card with Dreamweaver Stencils Metallic Copper Embossng Paste and let dry.
3. Use the DG751 Nesting Owls die to cut decorative paper from three different patterns. Besure to keep the piece of paper you die cut your owl from, I will show you what can be done with it and the extra pieces on my July 17th post (to be sure not to miss it, you can become an e-mail subscriber and automatically get an e-mail when there is a new post).
4. Pieces were glued on top of the embossed areas with Beacon Adhesives 3 in 1 Glue. The beak and eyes were left so the embossing could be seen.
5. Green decorative paper was stenciled with LG642 Branch with Tea Dye Distress Ink, then layered onto rust paper and glued to a bag that was also stenciled with LG642 Branch.
I'm sure that our "A" team is just DIE-ing to show you their creations, as well as our Guest Designers for the month of July...
Terri Sproul (GD)
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram- stampthis