Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Beach Days


With this heat and humidity, I could use a day at the beach just like this cute little guy from Stampendous, but I'm kinda in the middle of the US so that won't happen anytime soon!

1.  Stamp Umbrella Nap and color with pencils, then emboss the sky with Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel.  Layer onto an orange panel and tie with pink May Arts Ribbon.
2.  Stamp dots from the Grunge set with Pearlescent Orange Brilliance Ink.  Layer onto a black panel and glue to a pink card with Zip Dry by Beacon Adhesives.
3.  Stamp Enjoy Gift on white paper with Onyx Black VersaFine ink and outline the letters with pencils.  Sponge the edges with orang ink and pop up on the card.

Stay connected
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram- stampthis


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiBIB7cl3FWcUqRpVNE2xf0uD7bSSaDv8EJChhD3TSJRrDTTqubuFddCha_Vsye2BIOBKX1yGUjGJyPJvjizD-izRFYxEG1Q0kTmLKEiANGSeoreVxGdz2kjJCF6lGrlm9fopxLmRzM6V04/s1600/Stampendous+logo.jpg

3 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Love the image. It is colored beautifully. Sure looks comfy to me. Jim

Carol McCready said...

Cute card. Love the stamp.

bynancy said...

I would like to do this one in Stamp Club.