I knew I wanted to make an acetate card and this stamp set just happened to be perfect for it. The red outer circle and the pink inner circle is all one stamp that I cut apart with my Coluzzle.
1. Stamp three times with black ink, once one red, pink and white.
2. Lay a circle Coluzzle on top of the stamped image and cut apart (the Coluzzle just happens to fit perfectly). Do this for all three colors.
3. Outline the red circle with a white gel pen and glue to the inside of an acetate card and glue the white inner circle to the center. See below.
4. Glue the pink circle to the front of the card making sure it is in the center of the red circle.
5. Stamp and emboss the "love heart" on red paper with VersaMark ink and black powder. Cut out and glue to the center of the pink circle. Line the heart with a white gel pen.
6. Stamp the XOXO at the bottom of the card with white Brilliance ink.
Now I need to decide which of the Valentine's Day cards I've made to give to my hubby.
Have a great Valentine's Day!