Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Spring Bling

I got some new papers and bling ribbon so I just had to make something for the Dynamic Duos challenge DD#56 and use it.  I'm really happy with the way it turned out!

1.  Stamp Butterfly Post from Stampendous on kraft paper with Versamark ink and emboss with a copper tinsel embossing powder.
2.  Color butterfly with a white Gelly Roll pen.  This is my favorite brand of white gel pen, it never seems to clog.
3.  Sponge edges with Versafine Sepia ink and layer onto pink paper.
4.  Layer Antiquity decorative paper by The Paper Studio onto pink paper and glue to a kraft card with the edges sponged with Sepia ink as shown.
5.  Cut a strip of bling ribbon (got it from Michael's) glue to the card using Sticky Dots and pop up butterfly image using foam tape.
5.  Using a circle Spellbinder, cut a pink circle, sponge edges with Sepia, stamp Peace from the Encouraging Words set by Stampendous and pop up using foam tape.

Stop by later this week to see a Father's Day card made with Stamps from Stampendous' April release!

4 comments:

Susie W. said...

Wow Jamie, your card is beautiful! I love the layering and the butterfly is so pretty!
I'm so glad you joined us at Dynamic Duos this week :)

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love that pretty butterfly.

AB. said...

Gorgeous card! I really like all the different textures and layers.
Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos. :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Fabulous Jamiei and I love the bling! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Dynamic Duos!