Dynamic Duos challenge DD#56 and use it. I'm really happy with the way it turned out!
1. Stamp Butterfly Post from Stampendous on kraft paper with Versamark ink and emboss with a copper tinsel embossing powder.
2. Color butterfly with a white Gelly Roll pen. This is my favorite brand of white gel pen, it never seems to clog.
3. Sponge edges with Versafine Sepia ink and layer onto pink paper.
4. Layer Antiquity decorative paper by The Paper Studio onto pink paper and glue to a kraft card with the edges sponged with Sepia ink as shown.
5. Cut a strip of bling ribbon (got it from Michael's) glue to the card using Sticky Dots and pop up butterfly image using foam tape.
5. Using a circle Spellbinder, cut a pink circle, sponge edges with Sepia, stamp Peace from the Encouraging Words set by Stampendous and pop up using foam tape.
Stop by later this week to see a Father's Day card made with Stamps from Stampendous' April release!