This week the Stampendous theme is Father's Day or Man cards and I thought the Motorcycle Elements would be perfect for that! This card is for Father's Day but it can be used for any occasion you need a card for a man, just change out the tag :)
- Stamp Motorcycle Elements with Versamark ink on kraft paper. For the embossing powder mix black powder with some silver ultrafine glitter, sprinkle on, emboss and it gives you a great sparkly look.
- Using a white gel pen (my favorite is by Gelly Roll) color in the motorcycle and outline one side of the "Mororcycles" letters. Then sponge the edges with Sepia Versafine ink and layer onto a black panel.
- Use a Cuttlebug folder to emboss orange paper to look like wood and sponge with Sepia ink.
- Sponge a round metal edge tag with Sepia ink and stamp DAD with Black Versafine ink using the Tiny Alphabet Perfectly Clear set.
- Attach tag to the soda can top with silver cord.
- Mount all pieces to a kraft card sponged with Sepia ink.
Thanks for stopping by :)