Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Halloween Fluffles

Halloween is right around the corner and you never know if you might need a Halloween card, I never have but they are fun to make! This card is totally cased, I remember seeing it on one of the many blogs that I have visited but sorry can't remember where :( What I love about it was all of the white without a bunch of different prints, sometimes when we make cards we forget simple can be nice. The stamps and stickers are by Stampendous and the image is colored with watercolor pencils.
That's all for now, time to go clean the house!

13 comments:

Janine said...

Great card Jamie!! Love those Fluffles stamps!

Shirley said...

This is just too cute!! What a great Halloween card.

The Rubber Maid said...

Yikes cleaning house is no fun but I did that today also. Very cute card and it is neat to see a white card. Pat

Jules said...

Oh is that ever just the cutest!

Vicki said...

this is such a fabby card Jamie, and what a cutie image, have fun cleaning the house...lol!! I'm in the middle of the dreaded ironing, just having a little break xx vicki xx

Anonymous said...

Great card! I love it.

Kanani said...

I like the layout of this card. Great Halloween card, and cute image!

Dianette Seda said...

Love the clean cuts and the sober look of this halloween card.

Jacynthe said...

This is so cute!! Clean and simple!

Denise Marzec said...

I LOOOOOVE this!

Julie Koerber said...

Love Fluffles! He always makes me smile! I love the ribbon and bling-- who cares if you CASED it-- you still got to use your talent to put it all together! Have a good weekend! I saw you are going to be really busy! Have fun!

Jenn said...

Super adorable!!! Love the colors and that black polka dot ribbon! The sketch is fab also! :D

It All Begins With A Tree said...

I LOVE Fluffles! He's so cute in the witch costume, riding that broom!
What a cute Halloween card!

Heidi