When I made this Christmas card I was going for a muted type of look. To do this the tree was
1. Stamped with VersaMark ink and embossed with champagne powder.
2. It was colored with chalks then green and red stickers were used as ornaments.
3. Glitter glue was place over the dots and star and the corners were punched with a ticket punch.
4. This was then layered onto green and gold panels with red circle stickers placed in the corners.
5. Add a bronze swirl to the edge and tie with a red ribbon.
6. On a white panel the Christmas sentiment was stamped with beige Brilliance, then glued to a green card.
7. the holly swirl was stamped on green paper with gold Brilliance, the bottom edge is torn and a gold strip of paper is glued to the top and glued to the card.
8. Mount the tree to the card and add holly stickers to the bottom corner.
Inks- VersaMark, Brilliance
Paper- dark green, white, gold
Plus- stickers by Stampendous, bronze swirl, red ribbon, chalk, champagne embossing powder, ticket punch by SU