Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Classic Christmas

When I made this Christmas card I was going for a muted type of look. To do this the tree was
1. Stamped with VersaMark ink and embossed with champagne powder.
2. It was colored with chalks then green and red stickers were used as ornaments.
3. Glitter glue was place over the dots and star and the corners were punched with a ticket punch.
4. This was then layered onto green and gold panels with red circle stickers placed in the corners.
5. Add a bronze swirl to the edge and tie with a red ribbon.
6. On a white panel the Christmas sentiment was stamped with beige Brilliance, then glued to a green card.
7. the holly swirl was stamped on green paper with gold Brilliance, the bottom edge is torn and a gold strip of paper is glued to the top and glued to the card.
8. Mount the tree to the card and add holly stickers to the bottom corner.
Recipe
Stamps- Stampendous
Inks- VersaMark, Brilliance
Paper- dark green, white, gold
Plus- stickers by Stampendous, bronze swirl, red ribbon, chalk, champagne embossing powder, ticket punch by SU

18 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is a lovely card, Jamie. Very rich and elegant colors. I really like this layout design as well. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us!

fishlips said...

This card is just stunning and your blog is wonderful...what great stuff...Ive enjoyed looking at all your talent... so very very nice!!!

The Rubber Maid said...

Very nice festive card, really like it. Pat

Kanani said...

Great card! The one thing that really caught my attention is the background wording. How it isn't straight. I like how it is turned a little.

Ila said...

I love this Xmas card!! It is So Beautiful!!..the papers and sparkly tree are Fabulous!!...Hugs, Ila

Joanne said...

It's beautiful! I love the tree looks perfect embossed like that. Great card...

Jenn said...

Super cute Christmas card and I LOVE that tree!!! :D

Curt in Indy said...

Such detail! What a beautiful card you created! I really love all the detial you put into this! Best, Curt

Denise Marzec said...

GREAT Christmas card. Love it!

6 wacky women said...

Beautiful card. Very nice cards on your blog. Take care.
Karen

Ashley Newell said...

This is so lovely! I just love the stamp and the colors!

tineke said...

thanks for vissit my blog I look around and see you have beautiful cards on your blog.
Tineke xx

Catherine said...

Jamie, this is very pretty!

Dianette Seda said...

Really nice card! And loved the no background paper one too.

Janine said...

Just beautiful Jamie!!! Love the colors...

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is so beautiful and what a gorgeous tree you have created, Hugs, Nikki x

UrgentCookie said...

This is great! Very festive. :0)

Shirley said...

What a cute tree and you really did it justice with your colors and design!