To make this card I inked up my brand new Paper Inspirations clear stamp set that I absolutely love! It is a large set that has many different types of fruit and a long stamp with different words.
1. To make this card I stamped the words on a cream card with latte ink and over stamped it with the peach and berries stamps in the same color ink.
2. The pear is stamped with VersaMark and embossed with champagne embossing powder and painted with Twinkling H2O's.
3. The pear is then over stamped with an aged paper stamp, also from Paper Inspirations with latte ink.
4. "To Remember" is stamped at the bottom with current ink.
5. The corners are then scored with two lines using the Scor-Pal. This is then layered onto olive and gold papers.
6. The olive strip is scored with a lattice design using the Scor-Pal and then ribbon is tied around it.
I'm going to enter this in a contest for scoring over at Caardvarks, go check it out and see all of the other amazing cards that have been entered in their gallery.
My daughter starts high school tomorrow, wow she is now a sophomore, it's hard to believe. I am ready to fall back into my routine but only for one month then my son will be out of school for the month of October, he is in Jr. High and is on a year round schedule. I'm hoping to post more cards this month than I have been so keep checking back for new stuff! Have a great week :)